Blog Away Hunger

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ki-ck Returns

I thought I'd post an update of ki-ck's MPV, as I really like what he's done with it. I've never seen anyone do one of these in the US, which is ironic because his van is supposed to be USDM styled. I think it looks bitchin', and if anyone stateside owns one and wants to take it in this direction I can put you in touch. I love the Meisters.

Check out his blog HERE






Taken with Teru's Odyssey


Ki-ck's Zuma. Note USDM-style Bowl's and Battlescooter stickers. I'm thinking about Zuma-swapping my Ruckus.

2 comments:

Nate said...

MPV looks better. That Zuma is sick! Where can I find mor epictures of modified Zumas?

sixsylinder said...

http://www.zumaforums.net/

You can also look for them on Minkara, although they'll all be in some bizarre "other" category and thus probably tough to locate.

Blog Archive

Labels