Blog Away Hunger

Monday, February 1, 2010

Progress (or lack thereof)

I've been accumulating a LOT of parts for the Ruckus lately. I've yet to install most of them, via a combination of my own laziness and a complete lack of time. Extension, alarm, bars, headlight, stem, fender, gas tank cover, Navi, and tons of other stuff.

I did get my pipe installed though, but I've yet to re-jet so I top out around 35mph. Acceleration seems fine, so I should only have to re-jet for top end.

I unwisely took it out last night to give it a run and take some pictures. It was FREEZING, ice on the roads, NO headlight, but still fun. My pictures suck, however. Usually my night photography is better than this.

I used a D40 with 18-55mm kit lens on a tripod, 10 sec timer (so hands free), and it's still fuzzy. Am I not pulling in enough light, and if not, what can I do about it? Leave a comment and help my pathetic ass with my photography.


I'm still waiting on my Canibeat stickers! Hint Hint!







My wife did this retouch on Flickr that I really like:

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels