Blog Away Hunger

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bow's Gallery

Japanese OEM auto websites tend to be loaded with "fan" material, much more so than their American counterparts. Honda is an extreme example, as their site has tons of owner galleries, iPhone apps, a collection of engine sounds, etc.

They also have "Bow's Gallery", where they have commissioned an artist (Ikeda Kazuhiro) to paint a series of works that feature old and new Honda products.

Often they will include one car, one bike, and some "small engine" product (i.e. lawnmower or something).

I've been checking this section of their site for years, so I thought I'd toss up a link and some of the images. I'm trying to see if they sell big prints of these, so that I can hang them in my garage.

As time goes on, I'll post other content from the OEM sites, but this is the best one.


LINK:

http://www.honda.co.jp/Bow/gallery/index.html






No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels