Blog Away Hunger

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Under the knife

Not that I'm doing anything spectacular, but since I'm about to make some changes to the bike, I thought I'd take it out for a few last photos in it's current form. It was oddly nice weather here today for early February, about sixty degrees and sunny.



This was taken on the patio/balcony/whatever of an office building near my house. Apparently the rent-a-cop security guard took offense at my driving a Ruckus up his handicapped ramp and so he took a cell phone pic of me and yelled at me for trespassing. I LOL'd.



This was from the night before. I was losing the light and this is the only shot I liked out of about 40. I need a tripod like whoa, because handheld shots are not cutting it in low light.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels