Blog Away Hunger

Friday, February 20, 2009

8900 Curve camera test

The wife and I went to The Willard Room last night for dinner. Awesome place, and I'm ashamed to say it was my first time even being in the building despite being a lifelong DC resident.



This is part of the lobby of the hotel, and it was were the term "Lobbyist" comes from. Politicians would frequent the bars, restaurants, and lobbies of The Willard hotel and special interests would come to chat them up. The little tiny flash on the 8900 lit this up pretty decently, IMO.



No, I didn't take any pictures of food at the table, not really the atmosphere for me to be whipping out the blackberry and taking pictures of seared scallops. Rest assured, it was fantastic. I will definitely be back.

After this, we went to the hella fun birthday party of a very good friend up in Cleveland Park. I tried to take some pics on the 8900 there too, but it was way too dark.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels