Blog Away Hunger

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

JDM PhotoSafari - 1

Colin Chu recently visited Japan with his former employer, Bulletproof Automotive.

I profiled some of the shops he visited on Canibeat, but I thought I'd post some of the more random shots here. I actually like these the best, and I will probably post more as time goes on. These are from Toyota Mega Web.

Thanks Colin!


The magazine selection in Japan is so much better. Three different HiAce magazines!



Tomica!



There is a restoration shop inside Mega Web:





2 comments:

toyotageek said...

Hi,
Nice pix! But a minor correction: Your photos are actually from History Garage and the Grease shops located in the Venus Fort shopping mall. While this is technically considered part of the Mega Web complex, the actual Mega Web is across from Venus Fort.

sixsylinder said...

Thanks for the info. I've never been there personally (unfortunately), these photos came from Colin Chu. I'll have to go find a link for History Garage.

Blog Archive

Labels