Blog Away Hunger

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Not your average

It seems that modern Toyota products, aside from apparently being a great way to die, are increasingly popular cars to slam. Everyone's seen the few Matrixes and late-model Corollas that have been done and I like all of them.

I had NOT ever seen a current-generation Camry done up with any success though, but there's a first time for everything. This car belongs to the user/moderator "Princess Peach" on ToyotaNation

The car is lowered on Megan coilovers and he's run several sets of wheels. It was turbocharged for awhile, making 300whp. I like it because it's unique and I like it because he really spent time on many parts of the car not just "buy coils, buy wheels, post pics, part out" like so many others.

Photography by Fuji








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for posting this..I was actually looking for more info on it...damn I wanna slam my Camry bad nooow!

Slappy said...

The ONLY thing i dont like is the painted emblems.

Isidro said...

thats a nice camry!
but the bumper stickers are a tad too vertical IMO

Isidro said...

^I pasted the wrong URL when i commented... i had it copied because i added it to my blogroll.. so i pasted it in the comment link by mistake, instead of pasting mine: bettasmarvelous.wordpress.com

...just so u guys know

Blog Archive

Labels