Blog Away Hunger

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Zoomer Festival 09 Pt. 1

We had a great turnout for the first-ever DC Ruckus/Zoomer event. There were some FAST bikes there, including a couple of Zuma-swapped 2-smokers. I was.....slow. I definitely need a variator, some new weights, an exhaust, and a CDI.

I'm breaking this into two posts since there are quite a few pictures.

We started out at a local car meet spot, Rockville Starbucks. The blue monster is one of the Zuma swaps.






We had quite a few bikes show up at Ben's Chili Bowl. This shot is from a little too far away, but I didn't want to be standing in the middle of U Street on a busy Saturday for obvious reasons.




We are equal opportunity, and so we had a few other bikes present, including this 250cc Kymco that generally blew everyone else away.





Check out the BOWLS carbon cover where the OEM tail-light stalk usually goes. This is brilliant and I'm absolutely going to order one. I don't want to repaint my whole rear frame just for a stupid light.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels