Blog Away Hunger

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ruckus Festival Pt. 2

Here is the second group of pictures from the event. I shot something like 200 pics, so it took me awhile to sort through them all and decide what was worth posting.

Note the amp under the seat and speakers towards the back of the rear frame. Check out the 110V socket on the battery box.




I don't see these very often, everyone just gets the ubiquitous TRC.




One of our riders was peeing on this building slightly to the right of where this shot cuts off. I'm still not sure why we pulled over here, I think one of the 2-stroke bikes was having technical difficulties.




This thing was outrageous. Front brake cables need shortening though, they look a little comical. I love the sidemarkers on the box.




I wish the lighting in this had turned out better, but it's still a neat shot. Gravelly Point, near Reagan National Airport.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels